Are you ready for this? The schedule for Northern Exposure: the Virtual Edition is here and it’s amazing! We said this was an anything-but-the-same-old conference, and we meant it.
Links to view live will be added here by Saturday morning. We’ll record sessions so you can watch later.
The agenda is still somewhat fluid… keeping checking for changes. Please note Saturday’s new start time.
All times listed are Central Daylight Time.
Saturday, April 4
10:00am – 11:15am Opening address and Keynote from David LaBelle
11:30am – 12:30pm Breakout Session 1
- Introduction to Lightroom from Adobe
- This session will cover the two flavors of Lightroom currently available from Adobe including, differences in programs, when to choose Classic vs Desktop and basic program operation.
- Staying Safe in the Field from Anthony Souffle, Star Tribune
–LUNCH on your own–
1:45pm – 2:45pm Ethics from Akili Ramsess, Executive Director of the National Press Photographers Association
3:00pm – 4:00pm Keynote from Stephanie Sinclair, Canon Explorer of Light
4:15pm – 5:15pm Breakout Session 2
- Advanced Lightroom from Adobe
- This session will be conducted in Lightroom Classic and include metadata and presets along with advanced editing tools.
- The Freelance Hustle: A frank discussion on landing jobs, negotiating contracts, and getting paid from David Bowman, bowmanstudio.com & ASMP-MSP
- Lenses and Their Purposes from Jillian Bell, Tamron USA
5:30pm – 6:30pm Keynote from Alexandra Garcia, New York Times “The Weekly”
*Times are subject to change. All times are Central Daylight Time.