Northern Exposure: the Virtual Edition was a fantastic day of learning and community building.
Session recordings from the 2020 Northern Exposure – the Virtual Edition are below.
Saturday, April 4
- Opening address and Keynote from David LaBelle. (missing the first few minutes)
- Introduction to Lightroom from Adobe
- Staying Safe in the Field from Anthony Souffle, Star Tribune.
- What research tells us about the value of photojournalism, from Sara Quinn, University of Minnesota. Download the pdf here.
- The Freelance Hustle from David Bowman, bowmanstudio.com & ASMP-MSP
- Lenses and Their Purposes from Jillian Bell, Tamron USA.
- Keynote from Alexandra Garcia, New York Times “The Weekly.”